The goal of our valuation services is to provide you with information in a clear and easy to understand format giving you a powerful tool to make educated business decisions. To provide you with our valuation report of your business, it is imperative for us to learn as much about your business as possible to understand how it operates and performs. Most of the necessary information we collect and compile can be obtained through a brief questionnaire and consultation with you. From this information we prepare our proprietary report we refer to as the Gunville & Co. Business Valuation Analysis. This report provides analysis and documentation designed to explain and establish a baseline, financial value of your business. Additionally, it provides a professionally produced, analytically-driven detailed description of your company.
To create your valuation report, we will:
- Furnish a detailed questionnaire and checklist to provide us with everything needed to perform a full analysis of your business;
- Thoroughly review and recast the financial statements you provide to us, ultimately reflecting the current financial value of the company;
- Develop revenue and cost projections with a pro-forma financial statement;
- Analyze your company’s business operations, products, services, customers, sales and marketing efforts, facilities and financial condition;
- Prepare a formal report, a Business Valuation Analysis, based on our understanding of your business, its financial position and value, operations, market, competition, etc.
- If our Business Valuation Analysis is to be used in estate or retirement planning, we will assist you and your attorney and/or accountant in any way we are able to in the formulation of your plan should it involve buy-sell agreements, gifting, etc.
Our reports are suitable to many purposes where business valuation and planning is necessary, but they are much less suitable as a marketing document. If a sale of the business is the ultimate goal, please ask us about our professional marketing and brokerage services, and about how our transaction experience can benefit you. Any fees paid for our valuation services will be credited towards our success fee at the conclusion of a transaction.